Once you’ve narrowed down a list of reputable installers, then you can begin asking other questions.
- Ask the potential installer for pictures of previous work.
- Will you or the installer be responsible for obtaining any necessary building or installation permits that may be required by your local city ordinances or homeowner’s association.
- How long will the installation process take?
- What are their warranties or guarantees they offer?
- Who in the company will be doing the actual installation ?
- Ask the potential installer do to an onsite walk through and thoroughly discuss any concerns you have.